blog #1 Meet me

 This project might be one of the favorites I've ever been assigned. My name is Jude Alomair and documenting my life and reviewing things I've tried might just be one of my top hobbies. My birthday is on the 27th of November, I recently turned sixteen and celebrated it with my closest friends. I like to think of myself as someone who loves trying new things and takes every opportunity I can get. Another thing I love is volunteering and helping those in need. 


Many years back, I used to live in the United States of America, specifically Denver Colorado, and moved back in 2015. My family moved there for my mom to get into DU and receive her master's degree. I've moved schools every year since then until I got into middle school, and now. 


So much has happened this year, I've moved houses unexpectedly and had to move schools because of it. I've found many hobbies, met many amazing people, and made a lot of friends. I am the oldest sister, cousin, grandchild, and daughter.


Recently my classmates and I got a certificate for our hard work during a school project we had finished by month 1 of school. Another one of my recent achievements was playing music in public for the first time on a mini grand. It was such a wonderful experience as the staff welcomed us with such hospitality. I consider my level of playing the piano almost intermediate. Another thing I truly enjoy doing is spending time with my little brother and sister and being able to help them with their favorite hobbies.


I would love to document my life here and see where it goes with the project. I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I like posting them. 

-Blog by Jude


Comments

Popular Posts